Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fall 2013 Fashion Favorites:

Hello and how are your choices for fall wardrobe going? 

Today I will share mine with you, as it is exciting to still enjoy the warm sunny day on our terrace, some mineral water with it ... and browsing fall fashion pages.

It is less sad to be approaching the end of summer when you have some great clothes to look forward to! Right? 

My favorite is is (but of course) once again Chanel with that futuristic image in mind. 
I would describe it as outfits to wear on a spaceship with that important belt (like it contains some future technology imbeded in it) that goes with every outfit. The little globe purse is not bad either!

Love the quilted skirt:


The tweeds:

The sexied up "lady like" look:
The A-line perfection:

BELT BELT BELT:



Second, there would be parties on a spaceship travelling to some excitements ...so this is what I want to wear going out in Calgary (smiles), Jean Paul Gaultier:

LBD is a must to pack!
Strapless Seafoam colour with animal prints: 
Drama, long dress - tall hair: 

And one should not be without Dolce & Gabbana - Everyday  Pencil  Skirt Tweeds. 
I seem to buy some from them every season, they are just so elegant, the length is very lady like and the most flattering to a woman in my opinion.

Tweeds!!! 


You can wear this skirt with a simple white t-shirt or any colour simple top and you will look amazing yet casual Monday to Friday. 

OK, there is one more thing we all need "Leather Sweatpant" with oh so comfy elastic waist! Yes there, I said it! 

I will be wearing those LOTS:


Hope you are finding something to crave here and enjoying the weekend!

XO, Z


9 comments:

  1. I utterly love the Chanel - with, as ever, the perfect set of the shoulders that gives dignity to all the playful touches. The white wide-belted jacket for me, please, if I must choose one. And you are looking ever so beautiful yourself in your latest profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweet Chanel, swoon! I still have tweed in my closet from prior seasons. Thank goodness I didn't get rid of anything!:-). Hope you're having a fab weekend beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, Karl Lagerfeld finds a way to make everything seem new again. I think his long hours each morning of total solitude, when he sketches, are when he is most inspired to create. But, he never ever loses the idea of "Chanel." Great choices, darling. Gaultier makes the most sumptuous fabrics, you never want to take his outfits off. Go visit My French Country Home, Sharon is having a giveaway of 2 of my necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic Chanel! So fun seeing all you Fall choices Z. Fun lines and I can see you wearing this look:) I like to wear a lot of tweed with boots or leggings and a white blouse. Very pretty:) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm crazy about all the looks you've chosen, especially Chanel! This post got my fashion blood flowing!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could I would wear everything from CHANEL...thanks for sharing! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking Awesome dear..I wish I could Send Flowers online to you..great !!!

    ReplyDelete