Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RUNWAY to workway: ROXETTE is the best as always!

Marie and Per - Roxette played in Calgary on Sunday night and they were "the joyride" and made me totally "dangerous" and they certainly had "the look"!!

Marie can certainly rock those tight leather pants even at 54 and as much as she inspired in the 80's, she makes me honor her fashion sense today too.

Have a look for yourself, I took these not so good images during the concert myself, so please excuse the bad quality:




AND here is the designer leather pants you may want to look into if you love it as much as I do!

GUCCI

BALMAIN

VERSUS

HERE : these BALMAIN pants are available at Pret-a-porte!

Hope you enjoy "leather" this season as much as I do, these pants are HOT HOT HOT!
With a white blouse and a blazer...you are ready for any workday!

Happy fashion workweek to all of you, ladies!
XO Z

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! A little leather can be worn at any age :) Those pants are gorgeous! Chic!

    ReplyDelete