Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wallpaper and our powder room:

Seeing the lovely wallpaper from Tina from the Enchanted home blog, I remembered the renovation in our main floor powder room that we also did. Custom mirror with crystal chandelier from Schoenberg was one thing we put in. Yet we kept the vanity but added beautiful also crystal handles instead of the simple brushed chrome ones that i took off all the cabinets in the house... And put them in the donation pile. They were not my taste ...
We also put in mosaic floor tiles that replaced the ugly green tiles that used to be everywhere(:
Now the wallpaper was the very first thing I bought when we bought the house! I knew I want the French yellow walls in main areas and la Provence blues and Gray-Blu's and some green colour walls everywhere else. All of these colours are shown in the wallpaper itself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment